Renewable Energy Law
Navigating the Energy Transition.
The attorneys at Lennon Miller PLC have provided legal counsel and representation to many of Michigan’s largest rural electric cooperatives as well as some of the largest renewable natural gas projects in the United States. We assist both energy project developers and our regulated utility clients in navigating changes in technology, increased regulation, new power mediums, and ever-increasing challenges to serving their customers, shareholders, and employees. Our team offers industry-focused advice uniquely tailored to address the needs of our clients. Our clients value our experience, our passion, our cost-effectiveness, and most of all our personal commitment to their broad legal needs.
- Power & Utility Regulatory Compliance, Public Service Commission Proceedings, FERC Regulation, and Bounder Disputes
- Project Development, Finance, Due Diligence, Local Enforceability Opinions
- Renewable Energy Development and Investment
- Economic Incentive Counseling, Investment and Production Tax Credits, Grants
- Solar & Wind Lease Negotiations & Landowner Representation
- Civil Liability Defense, Property Damage & Casualty Defense, Bodily Injury Defense
- Service Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Employment Matters