Our business law attorneys represent businesses of all sizes
Our Business Law Practice Group business attorneys are highly experienced and have advanced degrees in finance, accounting, and tax law. We provide comprehensive advice and achieve favorable results for our clients. We represent individuals, credit unions, banks, municipalities, churches, non-profits, and family businesses. Our clients have small “mom and pop” shops, multi-million-dollar international companies, and all kinds of businesses in between.
We advise clients in the choice and formation of new businesses, tax planning, banking and bankruptcy litigation, defense of lender liability claims, employment issues, and business succession planning. We assist businesses in regulatory matters at the state and federal level, and with complex commercial contracts and transactions including sales and acquisitions.
Helping our clients contribute to the local economy, maintain contracts with their suppliers and customers, hire and discipline employees, get along with their neighbors, and become recognized leaders in their fields all starts with the proper advice and foundation. We take pride in assisting our clients in this manner.
Business Law Practice areas:
- Entity Selection and Formation
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Business and Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Representation Before the IRS
- Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Actions
- Governmental Regulations and Relations
- Church Law and Ecclesiastical Issues
- Complex Commercial Contracts and Financing
- Non-Profit Formation and Counseling
- Employment Law
- Employment Benefits